To build on the strengths of children, youth and families so they find safety, hope and success in life.
Youth In Need will be the leader and driving force for future generations in helping children, youth and families to realize their potential and positively impact their communities.
- Safety: Everyone is safe so we can accomplish great things.
- Strengths-Based Principles: Everyone has an opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Quality Service: We are passionate about what we do.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Everyone is comfortable, respected and included.
- Transparency: We are open and honest in all aspects of our work.
- Accountability: Everyone takes responsibility for their actions and attitude.
- Learning and Improving: We reflect on our experiences to learn and grow.