If you are experiencing a crisis, please call the Youth Connection Helpline at 314-819-8802 or toll-free at 844-985-8282.
Youth In Need offers individual, family and group counseling services to children and families in St. Louis, St. Charles and Lincoln Counties.
Eligibility and Cost
Clients must be youth under 19-years-old who live or attend school in St. Louis, St. Charles or Lincoln Counties. All counseling services are provided at no cost.
Community-Based and School-Based Services
Youth In Need offers community-based counseling in offices in Olivette and St. Charles. Convenient day and evening appointments are available. Youth In Need also offers virtual counseling so you can connect with a therapist from the comfort of your own home.
School-based counseling services are available in the following school districts:
- St. Louis County: Jennings, Hazelwood, Riverview Gardens, Pattonville, Parkway, Ritenour, Valley Park, Lindbergh, Maplewood Richmond Heights and North Tech High School
- St. Charles County: City of St. Charles, Orchard Farm, Francis Howell and Wentzville
- Lincoln County: Elsberry, Troy and Winfield
For more information or to get started, parents/guardians should complete our online inquiry form or call:
- 314-594-5010 in St. Louis County
- 636-946-0101 in St. Charles County
- 636-345-4071 in Lincoln County