Thank you for your interest in Youth In Need’s planned giving program. Planned gifts can benefit the Youth In Need while helping you save taxes, increase your income and pass more on to your heirs.
Did You Know?
- You can receive income for life in exchange for a gift?
- Giving appreciated property, like stocks or real estate, costs less than giving the equivalent amount in cash?
- Some assets can benefit you more if you give them away?
- Some gifts cost nothing now, but leave a legacy later?
- Some gifts allow you to pass more on to your heirs and save taxes?
If you are just beginning to explore your options, you can use our helpful chart
to choose the best gift plans for your individual needs and learn more about their benefits.
We hope to count you as a member of our Legacy Society
. If you already know what type of planned giving you would like to explore, choose one of the following:
To leave a legacy for future generations, contact Rob Muschany
, Chief Development Officer, at 636-757-9348, or contact your money manager.