Thank you for your interest in making a planned gift to support Youth In Need. There are more than a million charities in the United States, so the fact that you are considering Youth In Need as a part of your estate plans is sincerely appreciated. Since 1974, our mission every day has been to build on the strengths of the children, youth and families we serve so they find safety, hope and success in life. That mission relies heavily on the generosity of people who, like us, believe in the power of potential.
Planned gifts can support our mission while also ensuring you meet your needs for your lifetime and those of your loved ones. These giving techniques are “planned” because with just a bit of easy planning, you, your family and Youth In Need all benefit.
Did You Know?
- You can receive income for life in exchange for a gift?
- Giving appreciated property, like stocks or real estate, costs less than giving the equivalent amount in cash?
- Some assets can benefit you more if you give them away?
- Some gifts cost nothing now, but leave a legacy later?
- Some gifts allow you to pass more on to your heirs and save taxes?
If you are just beginning to explore your options, you can use our helpful chart to choose the best gift plans for your individual needs and learn more about their benefits.
We hope to count you as a member of our Fountain of Youth Legacy Society. If you already know what type of planned giving you would like to explore, choose one of the following:
To leave a legacy for future generations, contact Rob Muschany
, Chief Development Officer, at
636-757-9348, or contact your money manager.